There is an exciting new role within Jetstream Tours as a Sales and Admin assistant. The role will be based at our new offices at Watermill Wharf and will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday (with occasional weekends). The role will be reportable to the Managing director. Within the role the Sales and Admin assistant will be responsible for the following:
· To build relationships with other local attractions.
· To respond to customer queries.
· To take bookings and to ensure customers receive post booking information
· To liaise with media for the promotion of the company.
· To create with the approval of the Managing director a promotional strategy including deals, promotions and publicity in the appropriate manner.
· To plan products and events or charters and manage catering/entertainment where necessary, and to ensure payments are received in advance.
· Represent Jetstream Tours interest at meetings as required.
· To carry out and manage financial administration for the business.
· To develop products and promote through channels.
· Plan and attend company representation at shows, conferences and events to assist with promoting the company.
· To carry out other duties as required by the Managing Director.
Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and word.
Cash handling skills required.
Clean driving licence
Previous attraction management.
Experience with media
Annual salary will be based on experience.
Trade pass to over 30 Kent attractions