Jetstream Tours Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use your information given at the time of booking or by other means provided by Jetstream tours. It is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All transactions that you initiate with Jetstream Tours Limited on this website remain confidential. Your name will not be added to any third party mailing lists. We do not pass your personal information on to third parties.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a duty to protect any information we collect from you. It will not be disclosed to any other organisation unless you give explicit permission, or there is a legal obligation to
We may collect, process and store the following data about you:
1. information that you or other people provide by email, correspondence or by filling in forms on our Website;
2. details of your visits to our Website, including the website that you visited us from and the website that you proceed to from our Website and your IP address; and/or
3. if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence e.g. we will keep a record of when you report a problem with our Website or services.
We try to keep your information secure and up to date, and we have a policy of deleting your information if it is no longer needed.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. to process your booking.
2. to fulfill all our agreements with you;
3. to notify you about changes to our services;
4. to prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
5. to provide you with information on our services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
The information collected will be used to keep in touch and let you know of any offers, sales or promotions that we are carrying out. You can unsubscribe from this service at anytime.
You have a right to request a copy of any personal data held by Jetstream Tours Limited at any time, in order to check its accuracy. If you wish to do this, please write (explaining that your interest is in personal data maintained by us) to our registered office address.
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. These pieces of information are used to improve the services we provide to you
We do have relationships with carefully selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit, these include:
- Google Map. [Cookie name: NNID PREF]
You can manage these files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them.
Learn how to Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your policy when using our website.