Jetstream Tours Ltd operates passenger boats and high-speed rib tours on the River Thames and Medway. The Registered address is Unit 12, Innovation Studios, Canal Road, Strood, ME2 4DT
By purchasing your ticket or hiring our vessel, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. In all group booking cases, the lead party member is responsible for agreeing, on behalf of other members of the party, to these Terms and Conditions. “You” or “Your” refers to the customer.
Terms relating to your Booking
1. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserve the right, when necessary, to alter the scheduled departure time, re-route vessels for reason of safety or stop them serving a pier/pontoon, without notice. We do not guarantee to operate any service in accordance with published schedules or at all.
2. Jetstream Tours Ltd cannot be held responsible for any disruption to services in the event of responding to instructions from third parties including, but not limited to, the Maritime Coastguard Agency, Port Authority and Emergency Services.
3. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserves the right to alter your booking time or date should the minimum passenger numbers not be reached thirty minutes before departure. *
4. Jetstream Tours Ltd will only refund the cost of any cancelled booking if another tour has not been offered, which is at the discretion of Jetstream Tours Ltd, and the cancellation has been made by Jetstream Tours Ltd not you.
5. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserve the right to alter your booking time or day of the vessel should weather deteriorate and be deemed unsuitable for safe passage. (See also condition 16).
6. Jetstream Tours Ltd cannot be responsible for weather conditions during the tour. You must dress appropriately for the conditions bearing in mind the river can be windy and rough and you may get wet! Flat shoes or trainers are recommended. High-heeled shoes or other similar footwear are not permitted on board. §
7. Any requests to change a booking time/date by the passenger must be a minimum of 7 days in advance such alterations are at the discretion of Jetstream Tours Ltd and will be subject to a £25 admin fee and availability.
8. Bookings are available for an individual ticket, group or for a whole vessel.
9. Exclusive charter bookings can only be made by person’s aged 18 and over.
10. All passengers prior to boarding the vessel must have paid for their booking in full, or have a travel voucher.
11. Pets may travel on our RiverCruiser but sadly are not permitted to travel on our Jetboat. This unfortunately includes guide dogs.
12. Tickets may be available to purchase prior to the start of a tour subject to availability.
13. You must arrive fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, to ensure that you have donned lifejackets and are wearing suitable clothing.
14. If you fail to arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled departure time, this may result in the cancellation of your booking.
15. Jetstream Tours Ltd are not responsible for factors that may lead to a you missing your tour, including transport delays, weather conditions, parking issues and illness. No refunds or reschedules will be offered.
16. Jetstream Tours Ltd will not be liable for any expense, delays, disappointment, inconvenience, or any other consequential loss suffered by you in the event of a cancellation or postponement of a booking.
17. All bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be re-sold without prior consent of Jetstream Tours Ltd.
18. A valid booking confirmation must be retained at all times and presented to a Jetstream Staff member and/or its approved agent, prior to embarking the vessel.
19. Any person attempting to board the vessel, or found on the vessel without a valid booking confirmation, will be removed from the vessel and the pier/pontoon.
20. If Jetstream Tours Ltd reasonably believes that a booking has been re-sold without prior consent or has been purchased from any individual, company or organization other than Jetstream Tours Ltd, then the booking may be cancelled.
21. All our prices are in Pounds Sterling and we do not charge VAT or booking fees
22. All prices are subject to change without notification.
23. Any Child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a fare paying adult, at all times whilst on our vessels and the pier/pontoon.
24. Children under 18 are permitted as passengers of Jetstream Tours Ltd but may be subject to proof of age.
25. Children under the height of 1.3m are not permitted aboard our Jetboat. §
26. Due to safety reason Jetstream Tours Ltd do not allow anyone with the following conditions aboard our Jetboat: §
a. Expecting Mothers
b. Back issues
c. Bone issues
e. Heart issues
27. If you or anyone in your group suffers with other medical conditions or disabilities you must advise Jetstream Tours Ltd at time of booking that the passenger(s) are suffering from or have ever suffered from:
d. Broken bones.
28. Jetboats operated by Jetstream Tours Ltd are not designed or equipped to take passengers in Wheelchairs. If you intend to travel on our vessel you must have enough helpers to ensure that you are aided safely into the Vessel. Wheelchairs must be left on the Pier/pontoon at your own risk. §
29. Jetstream Tours Ltd will not accept any liability for personal injury, or injury to others and passengers participate entirely at their own risk.
30. Any passenger complaints should be made in writing within fourteen days of the complaint and addressed to Complaints, Jetstream Tours Ltd, Unit 12 Innovation Studios, Canal road, Strood, Kent, ME2 4DT.
31. If the vessel has to return to the pier/pontoon due to passenger illness, anxiety or weather conditions Jetstream Tours Ltd has no obligation to provide passengers with a refund or a replacement tour.
32. Replacements tours are only offered at the total discretion of Jetstream Tours Ltd.
33. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserves the right to replace the advertised vessel in the event of breakdown or unexpected maintenance. In this case other companies may supply you and will therefore be covered by their insurance and terms and conditions.
34. Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Jetstream Tours Ltd's negligence, Jetstream Tours Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage, distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any tour undertaken and/or during evacuation from the vessel in the event of an incident.
35. Jetstream Tours Ltd and/or its employees and/or its agents reserve the right to use photographic equipment and/or video recordings and/or other monitoring equipment on or in the vicinity of the vessel which may feature passengers for advertising or promotional materials. Ownership of any intellectual property rights to the photographs and/or video recordings vests in Jetstream Tours Ltd absolutely.
36. Jetstream Tours Ltd allows you to take your own photographs and video recordings from a seated position only and Jetstream Tours Ltd accepts no responsibility if any photographic or video recording equipment is lost or damaged during the tour.
37. You should come suitably dressed. Jetstream Tours Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to clothing through exposure to the elements.
38. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to any person dressed unsatisfactorily, refunds are at the discretion of Jetstream Tours Ltd.
39. We reserve the right to restrict the carriage of any personal belongings on a vessel.
40. Jetstream Tours Ltd accepts no responsibility if any personal belongings are damaged, lost or stolen at any time whilst on the pier/pontoon or vessel.
41. All safety equipment issued to you at the start of your tour, remains the property of Jetstream Tours Ltd and must be returned at the end of the journey. Any items removed from the boarding area will be considered stolen and a charge levied against the lead passenger.
42. Automatic Lifejackets that have been manually inflated by the passenger, other than that in an emergency, will be subject to a charge of £50 for the repacking and re-arming.
43. All tours have a maximum number of passengers and this is subject to the vessels passenger certificate.
44. Jetstream Tours Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to any person who:
a. has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Jetstream Tours Ltd, has, or is likely to have an affect on the safety or enjoyment of other passengers.
b. has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to other passengers, other members of the public, or Jetstream Tours Ltd and/or its employees and/or its agents, or in any way behaves in a threatening, abusive or insulting manner.
c. is or appears to be or has been under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances.
45. Failure to adhere to any instruction issued by Jetstream Tours Ltd and/or its employees and/or its agents may lead to the cancellation or postponement of the tour and/or the removal of any passenger failing to adhere to these instructions from the vessel and/or the pier/pontoon.
46. Passengers must be seated at all times during the tour other than when instructed by Jetstream Tours Ltd and/or its employees and/or its agents. §
47. Passengers must wear life jackets at all times during the tour. §
48. All offensive weapons or dangerous articles are strictly prohibited from the vessel and or the pier/pontoon.
49. Passengers may be requested to have their personal belongings searched by Jetstream Tours Ltd.
50. A strict NO SMOKING policy is in force on the pier/pontoon and aboard our Jetboat, Smoking is permitted in outside areas aboard our RiverCruiser.
51. Consumption of food and drink is strictly prohibited whilst aboard our vessel, unless food is sold and supplied by us.
52. Jetstream Tours Ltd requires a mobile contact number for the lead passenger when the booking is made so that we may contact you should the need arise up until you arrive at the pier/pontoon.
* - Waivered for Charters
§ - Waivered for RiverCruiser