Sales and Admin Assistant
Fixed Term 6 month contract, with the possibility to extend based on workflow.
There is an exciting new role within Jetstream Tours as a Sales and Admin assistant. The role will be based at our new offices at Watermill Wharf Strood, but home working is permissable depending on candidate and will be required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week Monday-Friday (with occasional weekends). The role will be reportable to the Managing director.
Within the role the Sales and Admin assistant will be responsible for the following:
- To build relationships with other local attractions.
- Arange cruises and from time to time assist onboard.
- To respond to customer queries.
- To take bookings and to ensure customers receive post booking information
- To liaise with media for the promotion of the company.
- To create with the approval of the Managing director a promotional strategy including deals, promotions and publicity in the appropriate manner.
- To plan products and events or charters and manage catering/entertainment where necessary, and to ensure payments are received in advance.
- Represent Jetstream Tours interest at meetings as required.
- To develop products and promote through channels.
- Plan and attend company representation at shows, conferences and events to assist with promoting the company.
- To carry out other duties as required by the Managing Director.
Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and word.
Cash handling skills required.
Be able to self manage work and be able to work alone.
Previous attraction management.
Experience with media
Working with marketing editing tools
Clean driving licence
Annual salary will be based on experience.
Trade pass to over 30 Kent attractions
Closing date: Monday 21th June 2021 at 12:00pm